COVID RESEARCH is now LONG COVID TRUST
1.1 million people in the UK have been diagnosed with Long-COVID.
This condition makes everyday activity, such as washing or dressing, impossible.
LONG COVID TRUST is an independent, UK based organisation working to combat Long COVID.
After gaining charity status in England and Wales, we will:
- Fund and publish research into the nature, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and possible cures of Long COVID.
- Campaign for Long COVID to be recognised as a disability.
- Provide mental health services.
Do you have…..
- a commitment to the mission of LONG COVID TRUST
- a willingness to meet the minimum time requirement – one meeting a month
- strategic vision
- good, independent judgement
Do you have experience in …..
- Financial Management
Would you like to….
- create a new UK charity.
- expand your professional and personal networks
- be happier*
- have a higher sense of well-being*
- have a higher sense of purpose in life* *Stephen G. Post, PhD. It’s Good to Be Good. American Journal of Health Promotion 2017, Vol. 31(2) 163-172.
Thank you for your consideration.